About Our School
Our mission is to implement an innovative and creative, student-centered learning environment where students and teachers utilize the latest technology in the acquisition of knowledge and skills to succeed in a competitive global economy.
We are committed to providing students with the highest quality educational program possible in a state of the art facility. Our guiding principles include:
- Educate the child holistically to promote academic, social, emotional and ethical growth and development
- Encourage student inventiveness and creativity
- Nurture student experiential learning
- Increase faculty freedom and creativity in instructional methodologies and classroom organization
- Promote a foundation for inquisitive, life-long learning
As a basic principle, our school will give students an opportunity to develop moral and democratic values on an intellectual level during their daily activities. We believe that a deeply rooted education in the content areas facilitates a firm foundation for the skill set needed to compete in the global market. We require that each student make a determined effort to take every opportunity toward their own fulfillment as an individual and as a member of the community via the established structures and support systems provided by the School.
Victory Charter School Tampa is a public charter school, organized as a not-for-profit organization in the state of Florida. To learn more about our organizational structure, please visit our Governance Page.
In order to support our staff and Board in implementing the best possible program, we have contracted with National Academic Educational Partners as the management company to assist with our school operations.